Wednesday, June 8, 2022

God’s dealing with His Children 4

 “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

God gives instructions to His children. He teaches and leads them. And when they follow, they become who He wants them to be. No matter where you are and what you do, you must be instructed by God as His child. This must be the source of your wisdom if you don’t want to be corrupted by the ways of this world.

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” Romans 8:14

 “And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Hebrews 9:15.

The choice to be led and instructed by God through His Word and the Holy Spirit must be made by all His children. It seems to me that this is the seal of our sonship. This is what distinguishes us from the world. This is what makes us to manifest as the light to the whole world.

May you be led by God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, send your light to my path in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: