Friday, April 1, 2022

Ye are gods!

 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalms 82:6

The children of a Lion are Lions, so also the children of God are gods. You cannot become a child of God without the revelation of His Word and the power of the Holy Spirit. This means if you are bold to say you are a child of God, you should also be bold to say you are a god. This declaration is consequent of a mindset of dominion through the personal revelation of the God in you.

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:34-35

“And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.” Exodus 7:1

Moses became bold against Pharaoh and began to dictate how things should be in Egypt, the moment he heard God declaring him as a god to Pharaoh. What used to dominate you can no longer do so if you realize that you are a god. You can be bold and tell situations what they should be. God upholds all things by the word of His power. You too can speak against contrary situations in your life and uphold God's plans for your destiny.

You are god over the strongman in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I decree that my situations are conforming to God’s word in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: