Sunday, April 3, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 2

 “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: ………………… He hath made everything beautiful in his time: ……….” Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

The second that I want to share is the mystery of time. In the world, time is a major factor. Time and season go hand in hand. There are good times and bad times, but anyone who understands the mystery of time will still enjoy good times even in bad times.  This is because time for a life is actually divided into two, these are the process of time and the fullness (completion) of time.  The process of time is seed time. The fullness of time is harvest time.

“And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.” 1 Chronicles 12:32.

“I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.” Ecclestiastes 9:11

The mystery of time is that if you know what to do per time and you do it at the right time, life will be good. You have to continue to do what you are supposed to do until your time of manifestation comes. It does not matter how good the technology is, the harvest time for cocoa is always longer than that of corn. A woman may have a big body or small body, it does not also matter whether a woman is rich or poor, the time of pregnancy is nine months. Despite the fact that God was with Joseph, he did not get to the throne until his time came. Everything in life follows the process of time. If the process had been followed, then there will be fullness of time, when you have results.

May the time of your manifestation come in the name of Jesus.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me experience timely breakthrough in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: