Friday, April 8, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 7

 “And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:2

The seventh mystery of life that I want to share with you is the mystery of the given wisdom.  There is a wisdom that is acquired and another wisdom that is given. There was wisdom that made Jesus do carpenter work and there was another wisdom that made Him do a mighty work. The wisdom to do mighty works was given to Him. In Exodus 31, Bezalel was given the spirit of wisdom in all manner of workmanship, and he was readily available to help with the building of the Tabernacle skillfully. The wisdom was given to him and he did mighty works in this area.

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Romans 13:10

“And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,” Exodus 31:3

Beloved, the given wisdom comes to you as a result of your relationship with God. Your life will be distinct as a child of God if you have this wisdom. It is the wisdom that empowers you to do mighty and unusual works on earth. This is the wisdom we all need in such a time like this. I challenge you to seek and receive this wisdom from God. Spend time with God and specifically ask that such wisdom be given to you.

May you be endowed with the wisdom to do mighty works on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today Oh God, fill me with the Spirit of wisdom in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: