Wednesday, April 20, 2022

His presence

 “And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:9-10

The greatest need of any man is God’s presence. Please don’t live without His presence. This is the only thing that can give you rest in this tempestuous world. This is the only thing that guarantees prosperity in this unstable world. Don’t compromise His presence for anything in this world. His presence is the only sure trust in this world. If you are conscious of God’s presence, you cannot live in fear.

“And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Exodus 33:14

“And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.” Genesis 39:2

The presence of God gave Joseph deliverance. The presence of God gave him wisdom and favor that enthroned him. I don’t know what you know about prosperity, but Joseph prospered even when he was a slave because God was with him. Ask God to give you His presence. Walk in fellowship with Him and in obedience to Him.

May the presence of God abide with you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, do not leave me or forsake me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: