Thursday, April 14, 2022

Implications of the cross 3

 “And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation. And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,” Luke 22: 40-41

Jesus prayed Himself into the will of God and prayed ahead of the will of God. The will of God for Him at this time was suffering and death that preceded the eternal glory. Beloved, the will of God may not be sweet at the beginning, but the end is always good, beautiful, and sweet. Do not run from the will of God for your life, but prepare through prayer. If the Son of God had to pray ahead, you surely need to do so too.

“Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.” Luke 22: 42

“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

If you have received a vision from God or His will has been revealed to you on any matter, pray through on the vision whether you consider it difficult or not. The implication of the cross is that it must be carried but not without divine help. Please pray and receive the help you need to walk in the will of God for your life.

May the will of God be done in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: