Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Dealing with afflictions 1

 “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” Psalms 34:19

When affliction or trouble comes, three things are important. These are your position in Christ Jesus, the word of God concerning afflictions, and the wisdom of God that has made available to you. Afflictions do come to all, it is not a matter of sin or no sin alone. However, God has promised to deliver the righteous from all. So if you have become the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus, rejoice, because your affliction cannot last, God is dealing with it.

“For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” Psalm 5:12

“And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:15

When affliction comes, remember that you are surrounded by favor, God is there with you to deliver you, call upon Him. Ask God to tell you what you should do, don’t depend on your own wisdom, seek God's wisdom. God’s presence and wisdom are there for you to overcome. You shall surely outlast your afflictions, no affliction can outlast you.

Your affliction is over in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me from all my afflictions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: