Saturday, April 9, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 8

 “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

The eighth mystery of life that I want to share with you is the mystery of power. Power is the ability to make things work. If you want to do anything you become unstoppable if you actually possess the power to do it. Every creature is created with the power to do certain things. Every creature also has oppositions. If your opposition has more power than you he can determine your destiny.  Another mystery is that the power of any personality you are in covenant with is made available to you. If you are actually in covenant with God, and you do not violate it, the power of God to fulfill destiny is available to you. You cannot be wasted nor can you be stopped.

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

“Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29

The bible revealed at least five sources of God-given power. (1) Believing. “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” John 1:12. (2) Knowledge. “……but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32. (3) Enduement. “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you…….” Act 1:8. (4) Covenant. “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:” Genesis 12:3 (5) Authority. “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19.

May you carry power to be who God wants you to be in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: