Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 5

 “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness, God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory” 1 Timothy 3:16

The fifth mystery of life that I want to share with you is the mystery of godliness.  Godliness means to live like God or the way God wants you to live. This is key to victorious living on earth. This has to do more with your conviction and belief in Jesus than anything else. These convictions are: Jesus came as God in the flesh (John 1:14); He was confirmed to be the Son of God by the Holy Spirit (Mathew 3:17); The Angels ministered to Him (Mathew 4:11); He preached the kingdom of God to the gentiles (Mathew 4:17); People became sons of God by accepting Him (John 1:12); He died and resurrected (1 Corinthians 15:20); He ascended to heaven in glory (Act 1:9)

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." 1 John 5:4

“But godliness with contentment is great gain." 1 Timothy 6:6

Beloved, to live like God on earth, you must believe and receive the provision of salvation through the Word became flesh (Rom 10:10). You must experience the conviction of the Holy Spirit that you are a child of God (Rom 8:16). You should be convinced that God has assigned Angels to help you (Hebrews 1:14). You should not be ashamed to share your conversion testimony and the life of Jesus with others (Mark 16:15). And you should walk daily with God through a sound relationship with the Holy Spirit (John 15:7).

May you walk as God on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today Oh God, give grace to live daily like You in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: