Monday, April 25, 2022

God meant what He said!

“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” Numbers 23:19

God cannot and does not lie, He means what He says, He says what He means. He has exalted His word more than His name. Whether written or spoken, God is committed to His word. If you have heard God, then you have a breakthrough. His words and His promises are yes and amen. If you have received a word from the Lord, be confident that He will fulfill it.

“And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38

“As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:36

If you desire a miracle you have to receive and believe the word of God that comes to you. When He told Mary that she would be pregnant as a virgin, she simply believed and received. When He told Jairus to just believe, Jairus did and received His daughter back. What God has said concerning you and your situation shall be fulfilled.

You are coming out of all your trouble in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your word come to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: