Thursday, April 21, 2022

Choices with eternal meanings

“And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.  And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:5-6.

Everyone that has eternity in mind must make two choices. The first is the choice to know and follow Jesus wholeheartedly. The second is the choice to pursue a vision from Him passionately.  If you want your life to count now and in eternity, you must make these two choices. The first choice guarantees you a place with God in eternity. The second guarantees a reward in eternity.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” Revelation 22:12

Please do not do religion without following Jesus Christ, it is a form of carnality, it leads to death. This was Paul's story until he met Christ. Do not live as someone beating the air, such as a life without a vision from God. Every Christian must pray and ask God this question, “what will You have me do?”

May you make good choices for now and for eternity in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to make my life count now and in eternity in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: