Sunday, April 24, 2022

Let the Lord shepherd you

 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.” Psalms 23:1-2

Have ever related with a trusted guide or teacher? All you have to do is to hear and follow his or her instruction to get to your destination or achieve success. A shepherd to sheep relationship demands that the sheep hear and adhere to the instruction of the shepherd. As long as the sheep does that, it does not have to worry about provision. If the Lord shepherds you, your provision is guaranteed.

“And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.” John 10:4

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

The Lord is willing to lead and teach you, but you must humble yourself as a sheep before the shepherd. You must know His voice and follow His voice. To know someone’s voice, a personal relationship or fellowship is needed. Beloved, be desperate for the voice of the Lord, spend time with the Word, pray, and tune in to the Holy Spirit. When you do, write down what comes to your heart. You are one instruction away from your breakthrough.

May you hear and obey the voice of the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh Lord, I am Your sheep, shepherd me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: