Monday, April 11, 2022

The Cross and Obedience

 “Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;” Hebrews 5:8

In this resurrection week, I have good news for you; whatever you are passing through shall give way for the victory celebration in Jesus name. Now the direction of obedience is what you must follow to end the challenges and usher in the celebration. You must ask God what He wants you to do, and do it when you hear Him. Nothing can withstand you if you walk in obedience.  

“And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.” 2 Corinthians 10:6

“And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:” Philippians 2:8-9

The cross cannot be prolonged in your life, if you walk in obedience. Whatever has come your way is not to maim you, but to make you. Jesus went through the suffering and pain on the cross, but was exalted after all because of obedience. The time of challenges is not time to rebel against God but rather to seek His face. May you hear God and obey Him in the midst of your storm in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Let the cross in my life give way to total victory in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: