Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 3

 “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” John 17:3

The third mystery of life that I want to share with you is the mystery of eternal life. Man is an eternal being, at death, he only sheds the corruptible body and takes the full form of a spirit. Eternal life with God begins on earth and not until man dies and leaves the earth. Eternal life is you carrying the presence of God. The key to enjoying eternal life with God is knowing Jesus, and walking in the practical application of that knowledge.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him," Acts 7:9

It does not matter what challenges or storms are confronting you in this part of eternal life, if you know God and walk with Him, you will enjoy eternal life on earth. The people that walked with God in the Bible passed through situations that looked like fire but they could not be consumed. Because they knew God and walked with Him. If you have given your life to Jesus, I encouraged you to seek instructions from Him with all your strength and walk in the light of that instruction. If you have not given your life to Jesus, repent today and surrender your life to Him so that you can move from outside the camp into the camp of people who have eternal life with Jesus.

May the presence of God be with you and may you enjoy eternal life here on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today Oh God, let me experience eternal life on earth through your presence in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: