Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Implications of the cross 1

 “Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;” Colossians 2:14

For every Christian, what was written against us was nailed to the cross!!!  The cross existed before anyone presently living on the face of the earth. This means the cross precedes whatever was written against you and has taken care of it even before it existed. No curse or evil covenant has a legal right over any Christian because of the cross. These can only operate if we are ignorant of the way to enforce what the cross obtained for us.

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:” Galatians 3:13

“And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:18

When you make a declaration against curses, evil covenants, and evil manifestations in and around your life, you are exercising and enforcing your right. You need not be afraid, and neither do you need to doubt. If you are bold and persistent you shall see positive results. What the cross has taken care of cannot remain in your life without your permission.

May you walk in dominion over whatever that was written against you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I enforce the victory that the cross of Jesus obtained for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: