Sunday, April 17, 2022

Implications of the cross 6

 “Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.” Matthew 28: 10

Let us make it to Galilee.  Galilee is a real experience, it is not a religious activity. It is where His resurrection is believed and His instruction for the next steps is received. They knew very well about His sufferings and eventual death on the cross that was made happened by men. They, however, needed to be sure of His resurrection that was supernatural and the basis of their faith in God through Him now and in eternity.

“Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.” Matthew 28: 10: 16

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth..” Act 1:8

At Galilee, they encountered the risen Lord. They heard His instructions and went on in life in boldness and faith. Beloved, have you encountered the risen Lord? Have you received the power of the Holy Spirit? Are you teaching about the resurrected Lord that was taken to heaven, who shall come back again? These are the evidence of a person who has had the Galilee experience.

May you have a personal encounter with the risen Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus reveal Yourself to me and anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: