Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 4

 “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23

The fourth mystery of life that I want to share with you is the mystery of the total man.  A total man is a spirit that has a soul and lives in the body. The body allows a man to exist on earth. If the body is mismanaged, the man dies. There is enough material in this world on how you can take care of your body and enjoy sound health. Basically, water, nutritious food, and good exercise are necessary to keep the boy fit.  The soul of a man is the realm where information is processed and decisions are taken. The soul thrives on the truth. Every man of great impact must consider gathering information, applying the power of thinking, and taking informed actions.

 

“For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." 1 Timothy 4:18

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1:2

“The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.” Proverbs 20:27

Man is a spirit and is permitted to do the supernatural by connecting to God through the Holy Spirit. I believe a man needs a strong and reinforced spirit to handle the storms of life and fulfill destiny. The Holy Spirit is available to help and to teach us so that we will not merely exist, but make profitable use of our lives on earth. Salvation through the death and resurrection of Jesus, meditation in the Holy Scriptures, and praying in the Spirit are the basic experiences that strengthen the spirit of man.

May you choose the path of revelation and take dominion on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today Oh God, make me whole spirit, soul, and body in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: