Friday, April 22, 2022

Enforcement is war

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12.

Every promise in the scripture is for you. Your sin, sickness and poverty are fully paid for. Unfortunately, if you don’t know how to enforce the promise or receive the benefit of the finished work, it will look as if the promise is not real. Enforcement is war. We fight this war by praying, confessing, giving, and acting on God’s instruction combined with patience and persistence.

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;).” 2 Corinthians 10:3-4

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12

Satan cannot rob you of the promise, without your cooperation. If you are ignorant and not violent in the spirit, you are cooperating with your enemy. Insist on seeing the work and the promises of the Lord manifest in your life. Break the hold of the enemy on what belongs to you. Claim and receive the promise of God into your life.

May you live above sin, sickness, and poverty in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I enforce the promises of God in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: