Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Angels’ participation in resurrection

 “And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.” Matthew 28:2

The chief priests and Pharisees made the sepulcher sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch. In their mind, they doubted His words that He would rise again and secured the sepulcher. This necessitated Angelic assignment in the resurrection. Although the Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead, the Angel of the Lord rolled back the stone and informed the women that He can be seen in Galilee.

“And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.” Matthew 28:2

“But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?” Hebrews 1:13-14

The implication of this is that both the ministries of the Holy Spirit and of the Angels are needed in the lives of believers today. I believe that the Holy Spirit helps with spiritual matters while Angels help with physical matters that are beyond us. Angels help us to stop the mouth of Lions, break physical chains, bring provision, and keep us safe in the midst of physical dangers.

May you enjoy Angelic assignments in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Angel of the Lord, minister unto me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: