Thursday, April 28, 2022

Dealing with afflictions 3

 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

Your victory against any affliction begins with your tongue. You must speak boldly and confidently against the affliction in your life. You must tell it what to do. Your tongue determines whether your affliction will live or die. God’s strategy to deal with things and situations is to speak. Your breakthrough is in your mouth.

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverbs 18:21

“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39

Please don’t keep quiet when the enemy is assaulting your life with affliction. Also, don’t speak for your affliction, speak against it. Tell it to die, and don’t stop until it dies. Don’t be intimidated by the situation, but take charge by speaking your expectation. The advantage of the New Testament believer is that he or she can speak in the name of Jesus.

Your affliction must die in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I speak against the affliction in my life, and I command it to die in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: