Sunday, April 10, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 9

 “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,” 1 Corinthians 15:51

The ninth mystery of life that I want to share with you is the mystery of death. Christians do not die Christians only sleep. The fact that Jesus died and was resurrected gives Christians hope beyond death. Not all Christians shall sleep, but all Christians shall be changed. The body that permits all men to be physically alive is mortal and corruptible. This is why aging is inevitable. However, the corruptible must take on the incorruptible. This shall happen when all shall be changed either by sleeping or by rapture.

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” 1 Corinthians 15:52-53

“For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:” 1 Thessalonians 4:15-16

Beloved, you don’t need to be afraid of death, but you do need to claim your victory over sin and the law through Jesus Christ. This is because the sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law, but God has given us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Death is an enemy, but we have victory over death through Jesus Christ. If you are not a Christian, I urge you to invite Jesus into your life and become a Christian. Only Christians have victory over sin and death.

You shall not die before your time in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I break the yoke of sin and death over my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: