Saturday, April 2, 2022

Nine mysteries of life 1

 “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22

In the next few days, I want to share with you some of the mysteries of life. The first that I want to share is the mystery of seeds. The future is in the seed; he would neglect the seeds is neglecting the future. The harvest is in the seed so harvest is controlled and determined by the seed. You can easily determine the number of seeds in a fruit, but you can never know the number of fruits in a seed. You are now in the harvest of the seed you sowed yesterday, you are preparing your future by the seed you are sowing today.

“In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.” Eccelstiastes 11:6.

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9

Seeds are actions, words, and thoughts. Seeds can also be material things. If you know how to handle your seed, you will know how to handle your future. The seed may be very small but it carries the future. Never neglect to start small, it is usually the prerequisite for becoming great. Refrain from doing evil, because you will surely not like the harvest. Never revenge against anyone, it is a bad seed, it sparks a chain of evil reactions whose end you cannot determine. Vengeance is God’s assignment and not that of man. Any man who knows how to sow good seeds and water them has a great future. Seeds have the power to naturally break through. Dangerous harvest requires dangerous seeds. The law of seed and harvest cannot be broken. If you eat your seed because of your present condition, you are jeopardizing your future.

May you enter your harvest of good things speedily in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless my seed in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: