Saturday, April 23, 2022

The law of the first

 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33.

Put God first and every other thing will fall in place. Life is stressful without God’s grace, wisdom, and power. Seek God first before it is too late (Is 55:6, Ecc 12:1). You cannot be the best without God. Give God your first hour in the day. Give God your first fruit. Give God your tithe. Most important, give God’s instruction the first priority in your life. Think of it this way, everything you are looking for is in God. God has chosen to reveal Himself to us through His word and His Holy Spirit.

“And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:41-42

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

You cannot know yourself until you know God first. This is the reason behind confusion in the life of many. Stay in God’s presence until you know Him and you discover yourself, then your life questions shall be answered. You will then discover where you should live, what you should do with your life and the kind of company you should keep.

May you find God first in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I invite the Holy Spirit to guide and guard me in my destiny journey in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: