Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Dealing with afflictions 2

 “They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalms 125:1

God does not send affliction into your life. Satan is the origin of all affliction. The good news is that Jesus is made manifest to destroy the work of Satan. Now affliction is a test of your strength. Your true strength is your ability to trust the Lord and walk in His wisdom. If you do trust Him and walk in His wisdom, you will be able to withstand any affliction the enemy may throw at you. If you trust the Lord, He will direct your path to victory and you cannot be removed.

 “If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:” Matthew 7:24

The true indicator of your trust in God is your decision and action to turn to Him for help. Ask Him to help you and deliver you from your affliction. Don’t leave until you have an answer because those who trust Him will not leave His presence in haste (Is 28:16). They will wait until their change comes and the affliction is over (Job 14:14). Meanwhile, Satan does not want you to turn to the Lord when afflictions come because He knows that your victory is guaranteed if you do.

Your affliction is over in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I trust you, help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: