Saturday, April 16, 2022

Implications of the cross 5

 “And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee.” Luke 24: 5-6

The tomb is empty. He has risen. He is alive and no longer among the dead. Hell and death could not hold Him bound. He obtained victory over hell and death for all believers in Him. Satan lost it all. He thought the crucifixion is an end to the redemption plan. He never knew it was the key to the fulfilment of the redemption plan. The redemption plan is completed; Satan lost the keys of hell and death.

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” 1 Corinthians 2: 7-8

“I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.” Revelation 1:18

What are the implications of this? You are serving a living God, your God is not dead. His name will work at all times, in all situations. You have dominion over sin, sickness, and satan.  You need not fear in any situation, but be bold that you are not alone, your God is alive and with you. Now you need to exercise your faith in living Christ for your life and destiny.

Your victory is now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I claim all that the work of redemption provides for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: