Thursday, March 31, 2022

Your expectation shall not be cut off

 “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.” Proverbs 23:18

You are welcome to the new month of April, it is your month Abib, the month that God brought deliverance and recovery to the people of Israel. This was a long-time expectation of the people of God, but it came to pass in a similar month like this. I have a word from the Lord for you, don’t lose hope because your expectation shall not be cut off in Jesus name. Keep on believing, keep on declaring, and keep on acting on your expectation. It shall see the light of the day this month in Jesus name.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

“The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.” Proverbs 10:28

 As a Christian, you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. The fulfilment of your expectation is guaranteed in this righteousness. Stay in this righteousness. Do not depart from the faith because of a delayed expectation. God is thinking about you right now and He is at work to give you an expected end.

Your expectation is delivered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God grant me my heart's desires this month in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: