Tuesday, December 1, 2020

You can

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23

The bible teaches that you can if you believe you can. The strength of the Lord is released when you believe you can, and nothing shall be impossible for you. You can begin again. You can turn your life around. You can be prosperous. You can be successful again. You can start the business again. You can make impart again. You can if you believe you can.

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

“And David said to Saul, Let no man's heart fail because of him; thy servant will go and fight with this Philistine.” 1 Samuel 17:32

David believed that he could kill Goliath and told Saul so. He also knew that he would not be able to do it without God. But if he had not believed that he could, he would not have made any attempt. Beloved, set your goals, believe that you can do it, and start working towards it. God will now help you to make a success of it. You can if you, believe you can.

Prayer for today: Oh God I believe I can, release your strength into my life to make my dream come true in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: