Sunday, December 27, 2020

The five names of Jesus 4

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

I welcome you to the last Sunday in 2020. I decree that in this last Sunday, God shall change your sorrow to joy and celebration in Jesus name. Jesus is known as The everlasting Father. He is the express image of God the Father. He told Philip that whosoever has seen Him has seen the Father. This means all of the Father’s love, blessings, care, discipline, protection, and provision are accessible through an encounter with Jesus.

“Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?” John 14:9

“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” Matthew 7:11

Whose you are is more important than who you are. God is your father, He is everlasting and unlimited in power and glory. You belong to Him. He has chosen to show up to us in the flesh through our Lord Jesus Christ. This makes it easy for us to enjoy His Fatherhood personality in our lives. Whatever you need right now begin to receive in the name of Jesus. Whatever aspect of God’s Fatherhood you want to enjoy, you can enjoy them through our Lord Jesus Christ. I decree that your story shall turn to glory in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord Jesus manifest Yourself as The everlasting Father in my life.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: