Thursday, December 3, 2020

God is for you

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:28

God is for you, no one, no policy, no demon, no power can be against you. The consciousness of God being on your side will give you boldness to do what you have in mind to do. If your goal is not against the law of God or society, go for it. If the accuser has anything against you, repent, claim the forgiveness in Christ Jesus and silence the accuser.

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” Rev 12:11

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:45

David believed that God was for him, he went on to take down Goliath. Beloved, stop magnifying demons above God. Yes, they are real, they attack people’s destiny and goals, but they do not have the final say. God does have the final say. If you are convinced that God is with you, you can take down all oppositions and achieve your goals.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your presence go with me and give me rest in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: