Monday, December 14, 2020

Be consistent, be persistent

“And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.” 2 kings 13:18

If you believe in a course of action, do it over and over again, and do it until you get results. You may be seeking God in prayer, thinking to get an idea, or running with a vision. Do it consistently and persistently, and don’t relent until you get your breakthrough. When you get your breakthrough, set a higher goal, and go for it. If discouragement wants to set in for any reason, find a way to encourage yourself.

“And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.” 2 Kings 13:19

“And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?” Luke 18:7

Be ready for many attempts, refuse to give up, continue to develop yourself, and improve your skills and strategies. Eventually, you shall get there. Build your inner strength against temporary failure and setbacks.  That is what all champions do. That is what all winners do. Even if you have been winning, don’t stop doing what have been doing to win. I see you have a breakthrough testimony this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God open fresh doors of opportunities for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: