Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Spiritual reawakening 4

“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2

At the center of spiritual awakening is Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Are you feeling down spiritually? Are you feeling as if you are in a spiritual wilderness or desert? It is time to turn to the Lord Jesus who promised us the Holy Spirit that is to help us and comfort us. You can have your spiritual strength, fruits, and gifts back if you will keep your eyes on Jesus through His Holy Spirit. You can have the fire again.

“Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.” 2 Corinthians 3:16

“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.” Acts 4:31

The disciples had the experience of the Holy Spirit many times in the book of Acts. Every time they needed spiritual awakening, they turned to the Lord, and He sent His Holy Spirit afresh on them. Let us turn to the Lord, even during this festive season and experience a reawakening. Let our burdens be taken away and let the joy of the Lord fill our hearts. Let the power of the Holy Spirit be at work in our lives again. And let us walk in the victory that Jesus purchased for us.

I see God lifting you up both spiritually and physically in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill my heart with your joy and my mouth with a song of victory in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: