Friday, December 18, 2020

Don’t turn back

“Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him" Hebrews 10:38

Hold tight to your dream. Hold tight to your vision. Don’t turn back. Your future is in your dream. Your future is in your vision. It does not matter what is happening right now. If you don’t turn back you shall get there. Stop listening to either the devil or the world. Listen to the word from the Lord, believe it, and run with it. What you are passing through right now is temporal. Don’t allow it to cause you to turn back.  Your future is ahead of you and not behind you.

 “And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62

“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;” 2 Cor 4:17

Even if you are passing through the fire right now, don’t look back and don’t stop, the fire will soon be behind you. Don’t stop believing in God. Don’t look back, the direction of your looking is eventually the direction of your going. Press into the fulfilment of your dreams. You are not alone in this journey, don’t turn back. I see you pressing on and getting into the land of your fulfilment in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to keep at it and take me in to my land of fulfillment in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: