Friday, December 11, 2020

How do you see it?

“And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” 1 Samuel 17:26

The way you see your situation determines the result you will get. You can see your situation either from a positive point of view or a negative. You can see it as an opportunity or as a threat.  When David saw Goliath, he saw an opportunity and he went after him. Others saw Goliath as a threat and they ran from him. A half-full cup of water can look half empty to someone who is negative and sees his situation as a threat.

“And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.” Numbers 13:30

“Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:12

Most breakthrough opportunities are wrapped up in one challenge or the other. You have got to use the goggle of the word of God and faith to see through it. When you do, God will help you and you will become better and stronger at the end of it. Unfortunately, only a few people see opportunities in adversities. Only two out of the twelve spies saw that they could conquer the giants and take the land. The other saw the situation as a threat and lost what God had given to them.  May your present situation bring you promotion in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Open my eyes Oh God to see opportunity in my adversity in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: