Thursday, December 31, 2020

His presence, your greatest asset

“And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:14

It is with great joy that I welcome you to the last day of 2020. We have all seen the end of the year and we are grateful to God for keeping us through and blessing us with the gift of life. As we cross over into 2021, it is important for us to know that our greatest asset is going to be the presence of the Lord. Every other thing shall fail in such a time life this but His presence cannot and will not fail us. Rest and peace are guaranteed if we carry His presence. Victory is guaranteed if we carry His presence. Please no matter be the case, make sure that His presence is with you.

“And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him,” Act 7:9

“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Isaiah 43:2

People shall betray us but His presence will lift us and sustain us. Satan will attack us but His presence will turn things around for our good. The government will disappoint us but His presence shall uphold us. A lot of things will happen that may bring fear but His presence will give us boldness and consequently victory. We may not know what is ahead of us but we would not need to worry if we are sure of His presence. Please prioritize your time with God and ensure He is with you. Obey Him in all things and sincerely desire Him.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me Your presence be with me every day of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: