Friday, January 1, 2021

What to do next 1

“But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.” Isaiah 43:1

You are welcome to the year 2021. The year shall be profitable for your spirit, soul, and body in Jesus name. From today I will like to share with you seven actions you should take next. The first is that you should dedicate yourself to God afresh. Let God be able to say that you are His. You should also be sure that you belong to Him. If you belong to God, He will guard you jealously, you will be His responsibility, He will protect you, provide for you and fight for you. If you dedicate yourself unto Him, you will be the apple in His eyes. This is the secret of being at the top of challenges that are ahead this year.

 “And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:  And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.” Exodus 4:22-23

“For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.” Deuteronomy 32:9-10

May God find you, lead you, instruct you, and keep you as the apple of His eyes. Go through the scriptures, you will discover that it is dangerously deadly to touch whatever is dedicated to God (eg Joshua 7, Daniel 5). The seal of God’s word and His Spirit is upon whatever is dedicated to Him. Declare that you dedicate yourself to God and ask Him to take ownership of your life. Then whatever and whoever comes against you will no longer be your concern, God shall deal with them all. You can also access all of God in your life and destiny. And more importantly, have a place in eternity with God.

Prayer for today: Oh God, keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: