Saturday, January 30, 2021

Programming the time and the season 1

“Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.” Joshua 10:12

The quality of a human’s life is determined by time and season. The productivity and fruitfulness of human being are time and season dependent. As a child of God, you must understand how to take charge of time and season to favor your life and your destiny.  What do you do when the stars have been programmed against you? What do you do when the season and time have been scheduled against you? You must understand your authority to change time and seasons.

“They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.” Judges 5:20

“Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” Ephesians 5:16

The evidence that time and season have been programmed against a person includes failure where success was guaranteed, frustration, disappointment, and others. Beloved the happening in nations does not determine the happening with you. You must take authority over time and seasons and speak to it until it obeys you and changes to favor you. Joshua took authority over the sun and the moon because this was needed to secure his victory. Don’t give any excuse for the enemy to continue to determine your fate using time and season.

May this time and season bring you progress and fulfilment in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me and increase me in such a time like this in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: