Thursday, January 7, 2021

What to do next 7

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” Rev 22:12

The next thing you are going to do is to get ready for His coming. You are going to align your life with the word of God in all that you do daily. You are going to walk in love for God and love for your neighbors. You are going to occupy and live for Him till He comes. I said to some of my friends that if Jesus does not come on time, man will destroy the earth by himself. Man has created biological weapons, nuclear weapons, and all that. Some news is saying that corona virus was created. Beloved, get ready, the scriptures are being fulfilled in our presence, Jesus is coming soon.

“But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.  Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.” Matthew 24:43-44
“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” 1 Corinthians 15:52-54

Man is an eternal being, man is a spirit. This world is a temporary residence. Our physical body permits us to operate in this physical world. The body is corruptible. We have an eternal body that is not corruptible. Beloved, don’t be too comfortable in this perishing world, get ready for His coming. Live your life in such a way that when He comes you should not be found wanting. Forsake all iniquities through the grace given to you, walk in the wisdom and in the power of the Holy Ghost and start living with eternity in mind.

Prayer for today: Oh God, keep me in your footstep daily and let me be fit for your eternal kingdom in Jesus name.
Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: