Monday, January 11, 2021

More important than food

“Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.” Job 23:12

Food is important, but there is something more important than food. It is the spoken word of God. If you have Him, you cannot lack physical food. If you have Him you cannot be wasted. Physical food empowers you to be human while spiritual food, the spoken word of God empowers you to be a god. This is the secret behind the supernatural life.  Most people are looking for physical food, they are like Martha in Luke 10. They are careful and troubled with many things. However, it is important to take the good part, the living bread, the spoken word of God to live above all forms of death that are in this dark world (John 6:50). 

“If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken.” John 10:35

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

Stop asking for physical food in prayer, ask for the spiritual food that will give you the physical food. Let God give you a divine idea. Ask God to speak to you. Ask Him to lead you by the way you should go. Ask Him to give you a word and a promise that will sustain you in such a time like this. Ask Him to open the written word, the Bible to you so that you can receive the spoken word. Ask Him to grant you access into His secrets so that you can wash your steps in butter and the rock can pour a river of oil for you. May the word of God come unto you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your word come unto me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: