Monday, January 18, 2021

Ministry of the Spirit 1

“And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.  And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me.” Ezekiel 2:2

You are about to be lifted up by the ministry of the Spirit. You will be set upon your feet in every area of your life by the power of the Holy Spirit. You have struggled long enough, God is about to give you speed by the ministry of His Spirit. If you believe this say Amen. The ministry of the Spirit gives power to the ministry of the Word. You cannot have access to the Word without the Spirit. It is the combination of the Word and the Spirit that brings the supernatural. This is the key to distinction in the time we are in.

“And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.” Luke 4:14

“And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:” 1 Corinthians 2:4

Now hear this, the ministry of the Word precedes the ministry of the Spirit. You must have received God’s word for His Spirit to rest upon you. Jesus the Word Himself was an ordinary man until the Spirit came upon Him. It is important for you to ask God for access to the mysteries of His word and the release of His Spirit to experience a supernatural turnaround in your life. I ask that the Word of the Lord come unto you and the Spirit of the living God rest upon you for the fulfilment of your destiny in Jesus name. Get ready for divine lifting this week in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God lift me up and let me stand in every area where I have struggled in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: