Thursday, January 21, 2021

Ministry of the Spirit 4

“As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.” Acts 13:2

The ministry of the Spirit will separate you for your divine assignment. The ministry of the Spirit is what you need for the fulfilment of life and destiny in such a time like this. Maybe you don’t really know what to do with your life, the ministry of the Spirit will guide you and make you an instrument of honor in the hand of God. The keys that include ministering to the Lord in worship, fasting, and praying cannot be neglected if you want to enjoy the ministry of the Spirit. Seek God early this year, let the Spirit minister unto you giving you the vision and power that you need.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18

“The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,” Ezekiel 37:1

Beloved, you are alive in the best time of God’s program for the universe. The reality of God’s purpose in your life is enforced by the empowerment of the Spirit. You may look ordinary and unimportant if you don’t have the ministry of the Spirit. Jesus was once a carpenter. David was once neglected in the bush. But the ministry of the Spirit brought them out. Ezekiel never knew he could be an instrument to raise dry bones to become an army of strong people until he encountered the ministry of the Spirit. I decree that your life shall have positive meanings in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your Spirit single me out for my divine purpose in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: