Sunday, January 31, 2021

Programming the time and the season 2

“Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?” Job 38:12-13

If the wicked has taken over your time and season, I decree that the power of God shall shake them out of it in the name of Jesus. Beloved, you have to be in charge of the time and the season to be in charge of the happenings around you. You have what it takes to do so. You have the wisdom and the power of God through Christ Jesus. Jesus specifically told the disciple to go for power when they became concerned about the time of restoration. You can program the time and season to your favor by speaking to it in the name of Jesus

“When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and…….” Acts 1:6-8

“And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.” 2 kings 20:10

God made the day to go back for Hezekiah’ sake. You have the power over time and season to influence it for your testimony. Learn to wake up early in the morning or to pray through the night to speak to the day. Also, learn to use the beginning of the month to speak to the month and the beginning of the year to speak to the year. If you take hold of your time and season in the name of Jesus, you will have a profitable and fruitful season.  

May the program of the wicked be cancelled over your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, Let this time and season bring me remarkable progress in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: