Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Your true strength 4

“For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” Philippians 2:13

Your true strength is reflected by how much of God you allow in your life. What God can do through you is more important than what you can do by yourself! Whose image are you projecting? Whose are you? The measure of your true strength is determined by your ability to lay down your strength and your weakness for God’s strength.

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“And when Saul saw David go forth against the Philistine, he said unto Abner, the captain of the host, Abner, whose son is this youth? And Abner said, As thy soul liveth, O king, I cannot tell.” 1 Samuel 17:55

Let me shock you, the fact that you are not physically qualified does not mean that you cannot make things happen! You only need to know how to connect to God so that He can work through you. David was by no means a match for Goliath, he killed the giant nonetheless because God was working through him. Understanding the mystery of your redemption and the mystery of walking in the wisdom and the power of God is what cumulates in your strength on earth. You are gods. Greater is He that is in you. You have access to revelation and the mystery of His words. You can display the strength of God in every situation you find yourself in.

May you be an express image of the glorious God on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, display your strength in me and through me in Jesus name

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: