Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Ministry of the Spirit 2

“And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.” 1 Samuel 10:6-7

Are you feeling weak and incapacitated to do what God has laid on your heart to do? Do you feel inadequate to execute the vision in your heart? What you need is the ministry of the Spirit that will change you into another man and empower you to do what fits the situation around you. The Spirit of God upon you is the seal of God’s presence with you and divine empowerment to turn your failure situation into a success. The ministry of the Spirit is what you need as a Christian to dominate in such a time as we are.

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8

“But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.” Acts 6:4

Saul was the tallest man in Israel and he was chosen by God to be the first king of Israel. However, despite his physical qualifications, he needed the ministry of the Spirit to take the throne and be effective. The Spirit would change him to another man and made him free to do whatever he wanted to do. The disciples gave themselves to the ministry of the word and prayer. This is the activator of the ministry of the Spirit that empowered them to change the world of their days. Just do the same, give yourself to prayer and the word, then you will encounter the ministry of the Spirit for the fulfilment of your destiny.

Prayer for today: Oh God let Your Spirit come upon me and turn me into another man in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: