Sunday, January 17, 2021

I shall not die

“I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.” Psalm 118:17

The world has become more than a valley of the shadow of death, but a valley of death as a result of COVID19 pandemic. However, the word of God has promised us a long life. I decree that you shall not die, but live to declare the work of the Lord in Jesus name. I decree that the Lord shall satisfy you with long life and show you His salvation even in a time like this. Let the power of God terminate COVID19 all over the world in Jesus name. It is important for us to believe and declare God’s word even as we ask for God’s mercy to stop the hands of the enemy upon our nations.

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4

““With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.”  Psalm 91:16

The Psalmist spoke about fear, and also the antidote, which is His staff and His rod. The staff indicates authority while the rod is a symbol of instruction and correction.  Beloved, we have God’s authority over death and we also have His instructions from His word that can guide us in such a time like this to overcome death and the fear of it. Four things are important. The first is that fear not, never entertain fear. The second is that take all the precautions to physically protect yourself. The third one is that declare the promises of God, and lastly ask for God’s mercy.

Prayer for today: We break the power of death over our lives, our families, and our nations in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: