Thursday, January 28, 2021

Your true strength 5

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12

Your true strength is reflected in your capacity to trust God with your life. This is the consciousness of the presence of God with you and in you, which gives you boldness that it is going to be good come what may. This excludes worry and anxiety out of your life when in the midst of the storms of life. It gives you guarantee that the determinant of the outcome is your God and not the storm.

 “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:.” Job 19:25-26

“And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship………. Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.” Acts 27:22-25

 Beloved, your future is predictable if God is with you and you know it. God will not only deliver you, He will establish and increase you. Your weeping may endure for a night, joy is guaranteed in the morning. Choose the company of those who trust God. They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever (Psalm 125:1).

May you be guided by your trust in God in every situation you find yourself in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to trust you more and more in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: