Friday, January 8, 2021

Don’t be intimidated!

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.” John 14:1

Don’t be intimidated by what is happening around the world, but find out what God has said about you, believe it, and walk in it. The fact that the world is in trouble does not mean that you are in trouble! I laughed when I saw a video tagging some men of God as false because of the pandemic, little did they know that a lot of people actually experienced the declaration of those men of God despite the pandemic. Never confuse individual prophesies with national or international prophecies. It is your responsibility to choose what you believe. It is what you believe that you will receive despite what is happening around you.

“A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;” Psalms 91:7-9

“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever..” Psalms 125:1-2

In such a time like this, it will be tough for the world but it does not have to be tough for you. The widow of Zarepath in the bible had abundance despite the fact that there was famine in the land. Noah and those in the Ark were not affected by the water that swept the whole world. Egypt was in trouble but yet Goshen was peaceful. One thing is common to the people that was separated, they heard God and believed Him. The arm of flesh will fail in such a time like this, it is important for you to seek the face of God. Beloved may you hear God in such a time like this in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your mercy locate me, help me to hear what you are saying to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: