Sunday, January 24, 2021

Your true strength 1

 “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” 1 Cor 10:13

Life is a school where adversity is a test. You only get promoted when you pass the test. The test that comes to you is a reflection of the class you are in. Just like high school tests are not administered to primary school students, you are not going to receive a test that is beyond you. If you are presently facing adversity, you have all it takes to pass through it successfully. Your adversity is an indication of your true strength. Beloved, whatever comes to you, you can handle, no matter how weak you think you are.

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10

“And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.” Job 1:12

Perhaps you can look back and testify about some of the adversity of life you have overcome. You will discover that the first instrument at your disposal is the confidence that you will overcome no matter be the case. Devil will always want to steal your confidence by telling you that life is not fair, God is not fair, and should not have allowed it to come to you. But the truth is this, all things work together for your good if you belong to God. If you are in the midst of adversity right now, God asked me to tell you it is not more than you, you shall overcome in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I overcome all my adversity in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: