Tuesday, January 12, 2021

When you ask questions

“And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

Whenever you have an opportunity to ask questions, ask questions that will help you to believe God and not to doubt Him.  God is not affected by your unbelief, but you are. God is moved by your faith but He is hindered by your doubt. Your faith commits God. Instead of questioning God, believe Him and live. The world is on certain agenda and only what the scriptures revealed can be understood. You only need to find out what God has for you since you are alive in such a time like this, and believe Him. Do not allow the devil to use what is going on in the world to bring you to his side against God.

“When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? Acts 1:5

“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.” Habakkuk 2:1

There are many questions about the happenings in the world that we will never find answers to. It is better to keep our hearts on making the best of our lives and fulfilling our destinies. No matter be the case, God is on our side, He loves us and He is there to help us. When the disciple asked Jesus about the time of restoration, He simply told them not to worry about that but they should get busy with their assignments. I decree that your life will be good despite what is going on in the world in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I commit my life into Your hand as clay in the hands of the potter, make me the best in all things in such a time like this in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: