Tuesday, January 5, 2021

What to do next 5

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

The next thing you are going to do is to set your goals and pray through on them. You must answer the question of what you have set your mind to do this year. You must determine what you really want in your life. And commit them to the Lord in prayer. I have discovered that when you pray through on anything, every other thing will fall in place. Your steps shall be ordered. You will know what to do and the right people will be attracted to help you.

“And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:” 1 Corinthians 9:25-26

“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14

Beloved, don’t run as someone who is beating the air, discipline yourself to set specific goals, and put a timeline against them. If you do, you will know what to pray and what to study. You will not be wasting your precious time on things or people that do not align with your plan. Even in setting your goals, seek the Lord to guide you. It is best to run with the visions and goals that God has for your life (Hab 2:1-2). May your life be profitable to you and God in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me to profit and lead me by the way I should go in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: