Sunday, January 3, 2021

What to do next 3

“But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.” 1 Corinthians 1:24

The next thing you are going to do is to walk continually in the wisdom of God. Actually, that is one of the benefits of having a revelation of the person and principles of Jesus Christ. The bible describes four kinds of wisdom and categorizes them into two. The first category is the wisdom that does not come from above. There are three of them: earthly (common sense), sensual (intellectual) and devilish (satanic wisdom). The second category is the wisdom from above and this the wisdom of God. Anything that is from above is above all. As a child of God, you must walk in the wisdom of God every day of your life.

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:2

“This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish…… But the wisdom that is from above is………” James 3:15-17

All wisdom is applied knowledge. You must have the knowledge of God and His word through the Lord Jesus Christ and apply it in your daily life. If you do, you will walk on water, calm the storms, do might work and succeed despite all odds. Above these, you will be on top of whatever befalls this old world. Beloved, be desperate for the wisdom of God in your life because wisdom is the principal thing that you must do whatever it takes to get (Prov 4:7). May you walk in the wisdom and the power of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, hold me in Your hand and walk with me throughout this year in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: